Friday, February 8, 2013

TONI BRAXTON WANTS TO PLAY LESBIAN IN A MOVIE


After a long and bumpy career ride, Toni Braxton is finally hanging her towel in the world of music recording. The legendary voice has announced that she is retiring but not leaving the scene just yet. In fact, Toni says she wants to play more film roles but you might be shocked at what the sex icon wants to play.

For what I do I have to love it. I have to feel that excitement and it’s gone,” Braxton confessed. “I’m just not going to do any albums anymore; maybe touring occasionally here and there because I love performing, but not as much as I did in the past. But no new projects.

She goes on to speak about her son playing in movie roles with her:

“We had originally talked about him playing my son in the movie but I thought it was just too much for him. He’s autistic, high functioning, but still I thought it was too much his first endeavor.”

And then dropped this banger:

“I would like to play a lesbian,” she said. “I don’t know why. And do a whole make-out scene and the whole thing; just something completely different than people would expect from me. Not a lipstick lesbian either.”

No comments:

Similar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...